Monday, August 6, 2012

The Nicholson Chronicles-Day 3


I did leave the house once today...went to the grocery store. Do I know how to party or what?! I finished reading the book about those Chilean miners. Excellent. Spent the rest of the day working my way through a "to do" list and watching "Doctor Who." Miguel has started teaching band camp at Carrboro Parks & Rec, so I have the house to myself during the day. That's a weird experience. I'm dieting as hard as I can. I need to lose about 20 pounds in the next couple months. Fat chance of that (pun intended). One good thing--there is an abundance of fresh fruit and veggies right now. I have just about OD'd on watermelon. Then I get plenty of exercize running to the bathroom. Tomorrow I'm having lunch with some friends from church. There's this wonderful little grill on the main drag in Pittsboro. Any cafe that still has pimento cheese and fried bologna on the menu is A-OK in my book. But, keeping the diet in mind, I suppose I'll be limited to water and iceberg lettuce.

No comments: