Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Chronicles: Day 4. I fall down go boom

Actually, I didn't "fall" down. I was knocked down. Early was romping and when he gets going he is like a runaway train. He side-swiped me...I went down like a bowling pin. I think he must have broken my fall--I heard him yelp. Still, I hit the ground pretty hard, kind of like a sack of wet diapers. I think my spine telescoped in on itself.
Another new development...so it turns out no one wants to live in the camper. The compromise is this: Bert moves into Jon's room, which used to be Mal's room and Jon moves into the living room. The TV goes into my bedroom--which I'm NOT thrilled about since Miquel stays up until 2 or 3 and I get up at 6. Anyhow, I DO get to keep my hidey-hole craft room/studio, which used to be Bert's room, which then became Jon's room. When we're done playing musical rooms, everyone will have his/his own personal space. Of course, I'm now stuck with a camper. HEY--maybe I'll move out!

No comments: