Sunday, April 1, 2012

Palm Sunday



I dragged Mikey out of bed early in the morning to go to the Azalea Garden behind the WRAL TV studio in Raleigh. Of course, once I got him sufficiently caffeinated, he enjoyed it. The last time I came, I was a little late in the season and the azaleas were just past peak. This year I timed it just right. There were literally hundreds of azalea bushes and a few other native flowering plants all blooming their little heads off. It was glorious. After I connected with my inner earth mother and communed with nature for a while, we went home and watched monster movies or something like that. My favorite show, "The Walking Dead" is finished for the season. I'll have to wait months to get my next zombie fix. Next week is Easter. My primary class will be singing in Sacrament meeting. They're adorable.

No comments: