Friday, March 23, 2012

A birthday AND a congratulations


Time for a double celebration. My baby Bert is now 24. Egad. How did that happen? And my bro is now a Ph.D. I KNOW how that happened...he worked his booty off for the past couple years. We can't decide what to call him--Dr. Daniels? It sounds like a soft drink. I kind of like Dr. Uncle Taumi. He instucted his kids to call him Papa Doc Daniels. My dad is so proud he is about to burst. I'm also very proud of my little brohan, he has always been the smart one. But it kind of makes me feel like I need to do something...and then I come to my senses and go watch something on TV.

1 comment:

Susie said...

I think you should call him Taumas My Good Man. But that's just me. I congratulated him on FB I think but he doesn't really Facebook, so I just have to assume he read it. It's really hard to reconcile that he could actually have grown up and gotten a PhD. But I think he was smart enough when he was 8 or 9. He was always smarter than either one of us. He IS a good man! :)