Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Fence is Completed!


It is now the nicest structure on the property, and that includes the house. I'm thinking of popping a tent up in the fenced-in area and burning the house down. It would only increase our property value. But, I jest. Our house is a happy home, that is if you disregard the suicidal depression and rampant drug use. Again, I jest. The next problem we need to deal with is involves a staggering amount of dog waste--if you get my drift--and you will, especially if you live down wind. I suppose we could bury it and pray that it doesn't seep into the ground water. Maybe if we stop feeding the dogs they would stop processing it into poop. It's worth a try.

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

Oh my gosh, that reminded me of what your dad called the dog "leftovers", chalk doggies. hahaha I always loved that. :)