Thursday, April 19, 2012

today I feel...


...kinda bloated. Must be getting too much sodium in my diet. Probably ought to lay off of the cheetos for awhile. I've been a bit distressed about this weight gain. I just kept packing on the pounds even though I've been on this 2000 calorie diet for over a year. I couldn't figure it out...until I realized it was supposed to be 2000 calories per DAY, not per MEAL. Well, no wonder! The sad truth is there is absolutely no way to lose weight unless you eat less and move more...the 2 things I hate the most. The older I get, the harder it is to motivate myself to exercize and one of the few real joys I have in life is food. Food is my always faithful friend. So comforting. So delicious! But, playtime is over. I am rapidly running out of clothes that fit, so it's either get serious about the diet (how I hate that word) or go buy bigger clothes. Hey, I think there's a sale at Target this weekend! I'll be in the plus size aisle.

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

ROTFLMFO - I know exactly how you feel!!!