Tuesday, May 29, 2012

tree fall down go boom

Looks like I lost a tree. Not to worry, I still got plenty left. In fact, I'm hoping a few more fall down...just don't want them to fall on the house.
CAT UPDATE: I released the ferals and they immediately headed for the hills. The ingrates. Haven't seen hide nor hair of them since. Oh well, easy come, easy go. I wish them well in their next lives. Well, that left an opening and a friend at work had a cat she needed to find a new home for...and well, we ended up with a new cat. He's a black and white tuxedo cat, very sweet and not at all bothered by the dogs. His name--Capt. America. His friends know him as Cappie. The final count: 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 adult children, 2 fat squirrels who won't stay off the birdfeeder and one fat and tired old woman.

No comments: