Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Today I feel...

...Pretty darn good (all things considered). I had an appointment this morning at the UNCH Cardiology Clinic which is located in this super ritzy subdivision near the university. They did an EKG and stress test. I'm happy to report that I have "positive cardiac activity" so I'm not dead. I was beginning to wonder. I am fairly certain that any and all problems I have at this point in my life are directly related to my advanced size, poor diet and stress. Once again, the answer is eat less and exercize more. Serioiusly, I don't have time to be healthy. I have about a bazillion projects started right now...arts and crafts...reading/studying...work related stuff...church related stuff. I figure the Lord won't call me home until I tie up a few of these loose ends down here first. So, that means I will live at least another 50 or 60 years.

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

"tying up loose ends", I understand exactly what you mean!!! Glad the heart test went well and everything is good. Everytime I go in they say, do you know that your heart skips a beat regularly? I tell them, yeah all the Drs tell me that and they say ok and then we are all done. LOL at least it's consistant :P.