Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Seasons Greetings


A picture of me with my lovely children in a winter wonderland, courtesy of the magic of photoshop. It's getting more and more difficult to get everyone together these days. Everyone has a life that no longer revolves around ME!! My darling Bert fixed dinner last night, her own creation--orzo and spinach with teriyaki tofu. Excellent. We scaled back this year. No presents, but Miguel still got me the director's cut of Blade Runner. I just love that movie. It's a quiet day around Chez Nicholson. I was hoping for snow, but no such luck. A fake picture will have to do for now.

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

It sounds like you had a great Christmas. Sorry I havent visited your blog very much, my new job is a handfull to learn. I'm gonna have to work 10 hr days Wed, Thur and Fri so I'll have at least 30 hrs on my paycheck since I didnt get paid for the two days off for Christmas. sigh. Hopefully in a few more weeks I will be more at ease and not feeling so overwhelmed with all the information I'm trying to stuff in my little head :P.