Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas, ya'll !




My boss once again opened up her home for our annual holiday party and lasagna fest. Besides the usual suspects, we were joined by Zoey (the cocker spaniel), Sadie (black lab), Izzy (yorkie) and a yellow lab puppy, whose name escapes me at the moment. Sorry about that. These memory lapses are annoying. The boss LOVES to decorate so her home was just dazzling. She scaled back this year and only put up 13 trees. I tried to get some pictures but they didn't turn out. So, I've included a pic of the office tree, also courtesy of the boss. We got a lot of grief about our lime green and hot pink tree, but I thought it looked great. I am so very blessed to work for such a wonderful manager. And my coworkers are just the best. I couldn't ask for a better work situation. Happy holidays to all and may the new year bring peace and joy.

No comments: