Monday, December 10, 2007

Holiday Party #2


I'm a member of the local chapter of the AAPC...it's a work-related thing...don't worry about it. Anywho, they had their holiday party last Saturday at Jonny Carino's. The food was good, a little heavy on the pasta maybe, and we were kind of squeezed into a small room, but I had a nice time. Here's a picture of me, looking extra gray for some reason, and my coworkers, Pooh and Flossie. I've got 3 more parties to attend this year, plus we will probably go to Terry Anderson's annual birthday party on Christmas night. My social calendar is full. It's exhausting being so popular.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna! Was going through my old emails (cleaning out some because my memory --the computer's not *mine*--is getting sort of overwhelmed)... and found your URL for your blog! Nice Blog! Since starting with my Squidoos in May, I've now put out a bunch of them at http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/editordave.

Did you know that you can add an RSS feed to your Squidoo so that your blog or blogs or alternate blogs can feed to it and update it automatically...

We're flying to Denver for Christmas to see Kat and Mom... Kat has warned us *Californians* that we need to prepare for COLD weather. ... aargh! Have to buy some winter gear!