Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween




It's my favorite holiday. Last night Miquelito was running sound at Local 506 for Evil Weiner and Dexter Romwebber. I think they play 506 every Halloween. Anyhow, that gave me an excuse to go to Chapel Hill for the festivities. Halloween on Franklin Street is like a little Mardi Gras and it's the closest I'll ever get to the real thing. They block off the streets for the pedestrians...and then it's costumes on parade! I didn't see as many really clever costumes as I have in the past...but then again, 506 is right on the edge of the action and the serious Halloweeners were probably downtown. I only took a few pictures. Here's me at the club with the human cannonball and starman, flashing my gang sign. And I found Kid Rock on the street.

No comments: