Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lookin' HOT!


And I don't mean sexy...I mean, it's like 100 degrees outside right now. I ventured out to snap a pre-birthday portrait and after 30 seconds I was dripping in sweat, my make-up was melting off my face, so I gave up. I discovered something else...white is not a slimming color on me. I'll be glad when cold weather returns so I can start wearing black again. Technically, summer is over next week when the kids go back to college. I'm just reeling. Time has gotten away from me. It occurs to me that my life is probably more than half over...unless I live to be over a 100 and I'm not counting on that happening. I have some news for all the youngsters out there...the first half of life is the best half...it ain't getting better from here on out. I may get wiser, but I won't get healthier or cuter. Oh well. Guess I best get busy...time's a wastin.

No comments: