Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!






















What a special day. I had breakfast in bed, champagne mimosas and a small omelette. Then the limo came and picked me up and drove me to downtown Pittsboro where there was a parade in my honor. A private jet flew me to Paris so I could have dinner in the city of my birth. Then the cat woke me up. Oh well. Actually it was a nice, quiet day with the family. Miquel bought me a set of watches. Now I have one for every item in my closet. In fact, I need to go buy more clothes to go with all the different watch bands. While we were in town, we stopped by some friends' apartment to pick up an organ (the kind you play, not like a kidney or a lung or anything). I had my picture taken with Johnny and Josh. Very sexy. My darling son gave me a HUGE diamond. I don't think it's real though. Then we ate at a new place in Pittsboro, the Carolina Brewery. Good food. Good company. Overall, an excellent day.

No comments: