Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back to school




In typical Nicholson fashion...we made the move back to the dorms in the most poorly planned and disorganized way possible. But HEY! That's the way we do things around here!! It reminded me of that ridiculous trip to Boston several years ago for my brother's wedding. Just one disaster after another. I'll tell you all about it someday. However, also in typical Nicholson fashion, what needed to be done, eventually got done, although not without a lot of blood, sweat and tears (mostly mine). The kids are settled in at their respective colleges and things seem to be going well for them so far. Mom is also doing well, thanks for asking. I popped in on Saturday to bring her laundry and to give her a bath. When I left she was in the dining room sweeping the floor. She's happiest when she is busy. Dad is having a hard time with all this, hopefully it will get easier as time goes on. I met some awesome women at the church last night. They have had such interesing lives. I had a great time listening to their stories. I posted some pictures of the kids...Mal loading up the van in 100 degree heat. He's real happy about it as you can see. And a picture of my angel in her new dorm room with a tiny fraction of the stuff she brought.

No comments: