Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Me and the Baby Girl


My how time flies...etc, etc. So, what's new in my world? Well, I started Weight Watchers at work 5 weeks ago and I'm down 10 pounds. Only 400 more to go. Mike has been at it for 10 weeks and he has lost 20 pounds. It's a fairly easy diet plan--oh, excuse me, it's NOT a "die-it", it's a "live-it." We've made a lot of adjustments around here and I tell you, it's a lot easier when everyone is on the plan. No more junk food in the house. Anyhow, you can definitely lose weight if you stick with the program. I took mom to see dad last Saturday. I was going to go to the church Fall Festival, but I was tired and took a nap and when I got up I was too out of sorts to do anything. Halloween has come and gone and I have nothing to show for it. Not even a piece of candy. We did watch a lot of old, classic horror films from the 30s and 40s. Great fun. Sunday was the Primary Sacrament presentation at church. The kids were amazing. They really pulled it together. My baby came by briefly Sunday afternoon to do some laundry. I can't believe that she is a fully functional adult now.

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

I know don't they grow up so fast?!!!! I am toying with weight watchers. But gotta talk my daughter into doing it with me. Really hard by yourself, especially when you are jonesing for something you dont keep around the house on purpose.