Sunday, June 8, 2008

After After


I hope no one ever gets sick of seeing pictures of me. I know I don't. My little Bert had "model week" at school last week. She rounded up all her friends and family to come into the studio for haircuts and whatnot. Some of her friends got color and perms...I stuck with the basic wash and cut. So, this is NEW HAIRCUT, PART 2. It turned out just lovely, however, I may still go with a shorter doo. This is addictive. I had not had my hair cut in almost a year...now I've had it cut twice in 2 weeks. And I may have it cut again. Luckily it just keeps growing, so I won't run out any time soon (of hair, that is). Of course, if I actually had to pay for any of this, it would be a different story. Bert said she could do something about the gray, but I actually like my gray hair. I don't think it makes me look distinguished or anything...I just don't think it's anything to be ashamed of. It just is what it is. And I can live with it. God knows I have much worse faults...gray hair is the very LEAST of my concerns!

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

I like hair cut, ask her if she can cut it so that it feathers around your face (sweeps forward a little bit), I think that would be sooo cute on you :).