Friday, December 16, 2011

Office Christmas Party 2011


The annual Christmas party at Jackie's house. We had the traditional meal: lasagna with spinach/strawberry salad, and a bunch of desserts. Susan, who retired several years ago was there, as was the other Susan who retired earlier this year. And we welcomed our newest employee, Sharon. I was so glad that Denise could be there. She was able to schedule her chemo a day earlier so that she would feel well enough to join the party. It was wonderful to see her. She was in good spirits, as she always is, and she looked like she felt pretty good. My coworkers are wonderful. I know how very blessed I am to have a great job and great coworkers. Believe me, I've been in situations where that wasn't always the case and it makes for a VERY LONG painful work day.

No comments: