Saturday, January 16, 2010

Retirement Party



************Patsy retired after 28 years on the job. After her last day, her kids rented a limo to pick her up after work. We rode in style to the restaurant where they had her party. We made her dress up like her hero, "Maxine." It was a fun party. Very upbeat. We are certainly all really sad to see Patsy go. But, I'm glad she has been able to retire in good health and will be able to enjoy this next phase of life. It's very encouraging to me. I only have 12 years 236 days til I can retire!!

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

Yeah, I am counting the days to retirement as well ;P. I really need to be better about checking your blog, I missed a bunch of stuff ;). If you want to do a PIF, I have one on my blog and still have room for 2 more people :).