Thursday, April 23, 2009

Azaleas



Things are blooming out there. It's awesome...all this nature stuff. I planted some tomatoes and herbs in pots out there on the deck. I filled up the hummingbird feeder and fertilized all the flowering shrubs out front. It's starting to look very nice. I'm thankful to the previous owner who did all the original planting. Now I can enjoy the azaleas (pink, red and coral), clematis, camelias, gardenia and rhododendrons. There's one dogwood out front that is blooming. I'm very blessed to be able to step out my door and be surrounded by flowers and trees. I can hear birds and frogs. I can see the sky, day and night. I don't think I would enjoy living in a big city. I like the feel of dirt under my feet. I like clean air. These things should not be taken for granted. It's been a very busy month. All kinds of things going on. But, I am taking time to stop and enjoy the beauty of nature.

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

Thanks for the beautiful pictures, I too love spring and the feel of the earth under my bare feet. :)