Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2 down and 1 to go


Baby girl has moved into her own place. She needed to be closer to her job, so she and a friend are renting a cute little house. Of course we miss her terribly, but I do have to say, the extra space in our hovel is welcome. So only Malcolm is left at home. He is gainfully employed and dating, so we don't see much of him around these days. We've turned the living room back into a living room...it was Bert's bedroom. I am using her old room as my Fortress of Solitude. The bat cave. Finally...my own room!! Life is busy. But life is good.

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

I know it's so hard when the children grow up and move out on their own (we miss them terribly, because they have been a part of our lives for so long). But we do get things like our own rooms out of the deal :P. You will now have a room to put your crochet and craft items to work on :), and she will still come visit (you know she will :P.)

I hope things settle down busy wise so you can enjoy some craft time to yourself. Craft time, rather it is my knitting or spinning or crafting, always gives me time to myself to ponder whatever is going on in my life and work it out, and we all need that. Wishing you many moments of peace and solitude :).