Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let the good times roll


There's something diabolical about our family occasions...whether it's a holiday celebration or life milestone...something always goes horribly wrong. Take today, for instance, it's my anniversary and I got a speeding ticket--my FIRST ever. I'm so angry. I NEVER speed...everyone always makes fun of me for driving like an old lady. After the cop was finished humiliating me I rushed immediately to the store and bought some chocolate cherry kisses. I'm going spend the rest of the day feeling sorry for myself and stuffing my fat face with candy. grrrrrrrrr. Anyhow, me and Mikey took ourselves out for our anniversary lunch at this Indian place in Chapel Hill, Mint. The food was really good altho it was overshadowed by the financial disaster this ticket is going to bring on. Let's see...what else is new in my world...well, Mikey bought a new (used) dishwasher. Nothing says "I love you" quite like a used dishwasher. Gotta love Craig's List. It's almost as addicting as Facebook. Which reminds me, if you are ever over that way, look me up.

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

I loved that "old" picture of you and your honey :) Gosh has it really been that many years? You still look great tho :). I'm always jealous of people who find the love of their lives and it works out. sigh, someday I'm sure.

I'm sorry you got a speeding ticket, the cop must have been having a bad day and needed to take it out on someone. :( Tho I've learned you have to be extra carefully cautious around the end of the month, they must need to make their quota by then :P. Anyway I hope you had a great day anyway. :)

I'm working on updating my website with more pictures of my completed knitted projects and my spinning. :)