Friday, April 25, 2008

A really special day


I wanted to post something to mark this occasion. I went to the Temple for the first time today and got my endowments. It would be inappropriate to go into detail...let's just say it was really wonderful. You wouldn't believe what it took to get to this point in my life. This is such a tremendous blessing. I wanted to thank these dear friends who came with me and all the others who supported me in prayer. And to top it all off, this is also Jon's birthday. I can't believe I have a CHILD that is 30 years old. Life just keeps getting better.

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

I can not even tell you how awesome it is to see you go to the Temple. Gosh how long ago was it that I took you to a Relief Society work meeting for the first time? Now when you go you can take the names of your ancestors to do their work and what a sense of peace you will feel as they are sealed as an eternal family.