Friday, March 14, 2008

It's Unofficially Spring


The first day of spring is next week, but since the robins have returned and the Bradford pears and forsythia are blooming...it's spring as far as I'm concerned. The birds are visiting the birdfeeders I put up. I thought birds got up early to eat. Apparently my birds all sleep late. They don't show up until mid-morning. So far the cats haven't bothered them and the squirrels are keeping their distance. Life goes on. Everyone is doing well, thanks for asking. My baby Bert is going to be 20 next week. Yikes. I no longer have kids...I have young adult children. I can't get used to this old age stuff. Inside, I'm still 12 years old. But on the outside I'm 112. It's not a bad thing, it's just kinda weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.