Sunday, September 6, 2009

And yet more pix

I'm pleased to report everything is going well these days. The weather is fantastic...that always helps my mood. Malcolm has a new job and is loving it. Hannah is doing great at her job. Jon is currently between assignments, but has a couple of good leads. I'm dieting again in an effort to bring my blood pressure down and it's going well...I mean, as far as diets go, it's not killing me yet. Mike is teaching guitar and is up to almost 30 students. WooHoo. Mom and Dad are doing okay, so you know...I can't complain.

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

I need to do some of that dieting for high blood pressure thing too :(, getting those headaches, sigh. Maybe it's the zyrtec causing it tho. Dieting still wouldn't hurt a thing, sigh. It just seems so wierd to see your children so old, I still remember when you were in middle school, how can you have children out of school? Where does all the time go. They are great looking children tho :).