Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Catching Up




I've gotten behind with my posts. SO...I'm throwing a couple of pictures up of some friends from church. First are some disinguished ladies I have dinner with about once a month. We can't think of a good name for our group....the old crones or old bags sounds rather harsh. How about the fabulous fifties...or the senior sisters. Which reminds me of a funny story...my brother is in town; we went to eat at a buffet and at the cashier line I was thinking out loud and said something like "I wonder how old you have to be to get the senior discount?" Now, I was with my son (who is 2 feet taller than me) my dad and my brother. So when it comes time to pay, my brother says, "2 seniors, 1 adult and 1 child." The cashier looked at him and then at us and back at him and back at us...and rang it up. I don't think they are allowed to ask for ID. The next picture I posted was of my dear friend Celeste and the Cottles. Eric just graduated from dental school.

No comments: